Yimba Uganda (YU)Vision, Mission, Aims and Objectives
Equipping Ugandan youth with sustainable income generating skills!
A society of empowered young people, who are economically independent, socially responsible and actively participating in the development of their communities.
Our Aims and Objectives…
- Empower Ugandan youth with entrepreneurship/economic resources to reduce unemployment.
- To promote and increase access to vocational education among young people to reduce job seekers and have more job creators.
- To employ young people with the rights and skills for successful living in the social, political and economic spheres of life.
- Increase young people’s access to reproductive health services and education.
- Create a platform to promote young people’s participation in the development of their local communities.
ABN Number (Australia)
32 604 668 559
Ready to get involved with Yimba?